I know it’s now officially summer and coziness probably isn’t on your mind right now, but this months faves are all about what keeps me cozy in my makeshift reading nook.
- Tens Unit: I may only be 25, but my body is almost always in some sort of pain. This helps a lot with muscle soreness and pinched nerves, plus it’s the size of like an iPod shuffle. I got mine from a medical conference, but I found the same one on Amazon!
- Finnby Bookcase: Storage is pretty much nonexistent at my apartment, so this month I finally caved and bought a bookcase from Ikea. She’s tall, she’s thin, she’s everything I aspire to be (just joking). But seriously it’s amazing because it’s tall, but not too wide, so it fits my apartment and holds so much!
- Laneige Lip Mask: Shout out to my pal Rin Longo (Ramblings with Rin) who suggested this lip mask. I put it on every night before bed, and sometimes during the day if my lips are extra dry. I bought the vanilla one and it’s definitely one of my fave beauty products right now.
- Citrus Book Cozy: By pure luck, this gem arrived to me the day I left for my vacation. I ordered the fancier option with a front pocket so that I could protect both my current book and my Kindle while I traveled. It’s so padded and fits a standard paperback and e-reader perfectly! Plus it’s super cute if I say so myself.
- Sony, Wireless/Noise-Cancelling Headphones: These are a must-have for flights, but also so nice to have when I’m reading. I can play instrumental music or ocean sounds and completely disconnect from the world while I read. The battery stays charged for longer than I would have expected and they’re really easy to set up.
- Scentsy Champagne Warmer: I attended a Scentsy party late last year and got re-hooked. At the time, I just bought a small warmer for my desk at work. Now that I’m home all day, I needed something bigger to fill my kitchen and living room/office with good smells. I found this one in the clearance section on the website and it is beautiful! It adds a nice copper light to the room and is just genuinely gorgeous to behold. (Plus Stephanie is a total sweetheart and you would be supporting something she’s super passionate about.)