April ’20 Faves
After 6 weeks of self-quarantining, it’s safe to say my online shopping is at an all-time high. If you can’t tell, self-care has been a big focus of my latest purchases.
- Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub, Passion Fruit and Guava: This has honestly changed my whole life. I can’t stress enough how soft my skin felt immediately after using this. Not only was my skin the softest it’s ever been, but I also smelled amazing!
- DEGOL Skipping Rope: I used to love jumping rope as a kid and I hate cardio as an adult, so I thought that getting a jump rope my encourage me to get my heart rate up. It’s the right weight, has good speed capability, and didn’t hold the loops from when
- L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Hydrating Self-Tanning Water Mousse: I’ve never used self-tanner before. Because of that, I’m currently a little uneven. I loved using this self-tanner though. It smells great and isn’t too messy to apply. It is a little hard to see where it was applied, but by sectioning out your body it creates a really nice color.
- Fabletics Leggings: Fabletics is currently running a 2 for $24 special on leggings, so I thought I’d finally give them a try. The leggings are like butter! I picked the Mila High-Wasted Pocket Legging and the Anywhere High Wasted Moto. I made sure that both pairs had pockets and had a little accent on them, but there are so many options if these aren’t your jam.
- Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream: I received a mini of this from Sephora for my birthday. I am OBSESSED. It smells like summer, but in a subtle way, and is a great consistency. I’m absolutely going to buy a larger container once I run out
- Uppper Gear Resistance Band: I’ve been trying to find a glute band for a while now and finally caved and bought one from a fitness Instagram influencer that I follow @fitwithiulia. Her bands are so cute, they’re on sale, and there are plenty in stock!